How You Can Help
The Parrot Rescue Centre spends a lot of time and resources in helping pet birds in need. We require your help so that we can continue our work and help more birds.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Foster Care Program
- Rehabilitation & Rescue
- Sanctuary Program
- Bequest Program
- Pre-Adoption Workshop
- Parrot Behaviour Advice to our Approved Adoptees
How can you help us continue our services:
There are several ways you can help us continue our work, please see the list below on options available and click on highlighted areas to find out more.
- Purchasing Bird Toys and Supplies from the PRC Shop
- Purchase wine from our Goodwill Wine Account
- Sponsor a parrot through our Virtual Adoption/Sponsorship Program
- Fostering Birds that require temporary care
- Transporting Birds and Urgent collection of birds
- Help with the processing of Adoption Applications (you must have a good amount of experience/knowledge on parrot behaviour, diet, enrichment & training of parrots)
- Qualified Parrot Behaviour consultants to help with behaviour issues that arise in birds who have been adopted through us.
- Onsite volunteering is currently not available.