Po Box 797 07 5569 2840 Message service only. Services Available Australia Wide We are not open for general public viewing of birds. Visits are only available through our Virtual Adoption program, see Adoption menu option above. SHOP purchases are only available online (NO local pickups)
Mudgeeraba QLD, 4213
Po Box 797
07 5569 2840
Message service only.
Services Available Australia Wide
We are not open for general public viewing of birds. Visits are only available through our Virtual Adoption program, see Adoption menu option above.
SHOP purchases are only available online (NO local pickups)
TOP 7 QUESTIONS
- REHOMING - Do you need help with Rehoming a bird, please find more information on our Rehoming page Click here.
- ADOPTION - Are you wanting to ADOPT a bird from us, please find more information on how to adopt, birds available and the application form by Clicking here.
- LOST & FOUND- Have you lost your bird or found one? Here are a few links & suggestions we recommend you check:
- RSPCA in your particular area
- Facebook Lost and Found pages in your particular area
- Contact Local Vets in your area. If you have found a bird take the bird to a vet to check if it has been microchipped.
- Put a notice up at your local general store
- Put flyers out in your area
- If you have found a bird and require help with foster care till the owner is found, please fill out the contact form below.
- PARROT BEHAVIOUR - Is your bird biting, screaming or feather picking, please see our FAQ page in the footer of the website for Parrot Behaviour & Training FAQ's, Parrot Behavoiur books available through the PRC SHOP, Educational Articles or Parrot Behaviour Consultant directory in our Resources section of the website. Click here
- AVIAN VET - Do you require contact details for an Avian Vet near you Click here
- DONATION - You can Sponsor a PRC bird or sponsor our Rescue/Foster birds etc. Sponsorships are a way that you can give to the PRC to help continue our work. You will receive a Sponsorship Kit in return. We are not a registered charity, so sponsorships are not a donation and not tax deductable. To find out more Click here
- HOW YOU CAN HELP THE PRC - Do you want to find out ways you can help the PRC, please Click here